Financial support and assistance
We understand that sometimes you just need a little extra help with your bill.
Having trouble paying your current bill?
To view your payment arrangement options and eligibility, go to My Account or Ask Alfie.
As a customer, you may qualify for various concessions that we can provide on behalf of the state government.
Make budgeting easier by spreading the year’s energy costs into small, consistent payments.
Having trouble paying ongoing bills?
Financial challenges can arise from a sudden change in income, illness or other matters. If you’re having a hard time paying your home energy bills, our Staying Connected program could offer you some extra support.
Staying Connected is our personalised assistance that goes beyond traditional payment plans. It’s confidential support so you can get back on track with your home energy bill.
Our trained consultants will:
- Tailor a payment plan matched to you. Your plan will consider your current financial situation and what you can afford to pay
- Provide you more information about payment options and concessions that may be available to you
- Put you in touch with free and independent financial counselling or support services and can offer you advice on energy efficiency
Staying Connected is our hardship program for customers based in NSW, QLD, SA & WA. If you’re a Victorian customer, support is available as part of our Payment Support Victoria program.
We understand that every circumstance is different. Our team is dedicated to helping customers with sensitive matters.
Whatever suits your situation get in touch.
Give us a call and ask about our Staying Connected program. Language assistance is available.1300 659 935
No. Your privacy is important to us.
Our team will assist you with compassion and understanding that includes keeping your information confidential.
While you are actively participating in the Staying Connected Program, we will ensure your home gas or electricity is not disconnected and there is no collection action on your account.
Learn about our commitment to the community
Keeping track of your energy use and managing your AGL account is easy with My Account or the AGL app:
- Sign up for eBilling
- Non-solar customers with a digital meter can also get a personalised Energy Insights report
- Answer a few questions in our Home Profile tool to better understand where your energy goes