Let’s get digital
Digital meters are the next generation of electricity meters providing you with a new way to manage your energy account. With a digital electricity meter, you’ll be able to receive accurate information about your electricity use and make the most of our helpful online tools.
With up-to-date usage information, a digital meter gives you energy your way with:
AGL's Energy App
Anywhere, anytime you can:
- Check energy usage.
- Pay bills on the go.
With My Account, you can:
- Organise your home or small business move.
- View and monitor your energy usage and bill details.
- View and pay your bills.
- Choose to receive your bills via email and take the worry out of remembering to pay by setting up Direct Debit.
- Update your personal details.
- Track how much energy you are using.
- Choose to receive bills monthly for smaller more manageable bills.
- Select^ which day of the month to receive your bills.
Digital Meter FAQs
If there's safe and clear access to your meter, you don't have to be at the property during the installation*. For example, please ensure there are no obstacles around the meter (including debris, vegetation, pests or animals) and that any gates or meter boxes are unlocked. If you have concerns about accessibility of the meter, please contact us ahead of your scheduled visit.
*If Life Support equipment is present, we require you to be at the property to confirm supply is completely restored after the meter is changed.
For more FAQs or to ask a question, visit your AGL Community - a dedicated online forum where you can share, discuss, and learn about all things energy.
^ Terms and conditions apply. Weekends and public holidays affect our ability to issue your bill on the day requested. Your bill payment due date will be 14 business days from and including the day we issue your bill.