AGL was recently recognised at the Australian Computer Society (ACS) Digital Disruptor Awards for delivering industry-leading digital experiences, products and services for our customers.
So why is this important?
There’s no question digital disruption is one of the biggest challenges facing every industry today – but also one of the greatest opportunities.
Technology is transforming the way companies operate and how they engage with customers.
And the energy industry is no exception. Our customers expect an intuitive, consistent, seamless and personalised experience through a diverse range of digital channels.
Transforming the customer experience
In August 2016, AGL announced a three-year $300 million customer experience transformation program aimed at putting digital at the heart of our organisation.
At its core, the program is about transforming how customers interact with AGL by creating simple digital tools and experiences that meet their needs.
The customer experience transformation program is delivering a range of unique customer experiences, including:
- Self-Service Meter Read: quick, accurate submission of meter reads.
- Simple Sign-On: simple login process for customers across all channels.
- Energy Insights: personalised reports to give customers greater visibility and control over their energy usage.
- One Minute Move: a faster, easier, digital move and tracking experience.
- One Touch Pay: easy, on the go bill paying via stored wallet.