The AGL Share Register is managed by Computershare Investor Services. If you are an AGL shareholder, they are your go-to for a range of shareholder services.
Things you can do as a shareholder
Through Computershare Investor Services, you can:
- enquire about your current shareholding or shareholding history
- enquire about dividend payments/dividend payment history
- change address details
- notify or modify banking instructions, direct credit details etc
- notify Tax File Number (TFN) or Australian Business Number (ABN) details
- nominate preferences for receipt of Annual Reports.
Options for completing shareholder tasks
To manage your shareholding with AGL, have your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) ready. Then, use any of these channels:
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited
GPO Box 2975
MELBOURNE VIC 3001
Level 3, 60 Carrington Street
Sydney NSW 2000
We cannot provide financial or taxation advice
You'll need to contact your stockbroker, accountant or qualified professional advisor for advice about the purchase and/or sale of AGL shares, or personal tax issues. Neither AGL or Computershare Investor Services can provide such advice to existing or potential shareholders.