The AGL Share Register is managed by Link Market Services Limited. If you are an AGL shareholder, they are your go-to for a range of shareholder services.
Things you can do as a shareholder
Through Link Market Services Limited, you can:
- enquire about your current shareholding or shareholding history
- enquire about dividend payments/dividend payment history
- change address details
- notify or modify banking instructions, direct credit details etc
- notify Tax File Number (TFN) or Australian Business Number (ABN) details
- nominate preferences for receipt of Annual Reports.
Options for completing shareholder tasks
To manage your shareholding with AGL, have your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) ready. Then, use any of these channels:
Locked Bag A14,
Sydney South NSW 1235
Level 12, 680 George St
Sydney NSW 2000
We cannot provide financial or taxation advice
You'll need to contact your stockbroker, accountant or qualified professional advisor for advice about the purchase and/or sale of AGL shares, or personal tax issues. Neither AGL or Link Market Services Limited can provide such advice to existing or potential shareholders.