AGL Electroserv deliver Power Factor Correction projects across Australia. They are supported by AGL Energy Services Technical, a team of qualified and experienced technicians.
- Site surveys, harmonic analysis and power quality investigations
- Designs and manufacture of Power Factor Correction equipment
- Installation of Power Factor Correction equipment
- Commissioning of Power Factor Correction equipment
- Efficiency, monitoring and safety testing of PFC equipment
- Servicing of all brands of Low Voltage Power Factor Correction equipment
- Repairs and refurbishment of all brands of Low Voltage Power Factor Correction equipment
Regular testing and servicing will ensure that PFC equipment continues to operate effectively. Maintaining PFC equipment can prevent increased costs associated with a poorly performing unit.
By improving how efficiently you use electrical energy, Power Factor Correction Equipment can significantly reduce energy costs for Business Customers.
AGL.com.au works with a wide range of browsers and mobile devices. However, if you'd like to use many of our latest features, please upgrade to a fully supported browser.
|Download Internet Explorer||Microsoft|