The AGL Share Register is managed and maintained by Link Market Services Limited
AGL Shareholders who wish to:
- inquire about their current shareholding or shareholding history
- inquire about dividend payments/dividend payment history
- change address details
- notify or modify banking instructions, direct credit details etc
- notify Tax File Number (TFN) or Australian Business Number (ABN) details
- nominate preferences for receipt of Annual Reports
should contact Link Market Services Limited directly, quoting their Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN), via the following means:
Financial and/or taxation advice
Shareholders (or potential Shareholders) seeking advice with regard to the purchase and/or sale of AGL shares and personal taxation issues should contact their stockbroker, accountant or suitably qualified professional advisor. Both AGL and Link Market Service Limited are unable to provide such advice to existing or potential Shareholders.
AGL on-market share buy-back
On 28 September 2016, AGL announced an on-market share buy-back of up to five percent of its issued share capital representing 33,735,619 shares (with a market value of $596 million based on AGL’s closing share price on 27 September 2016).
The share buy-back concluded on 13 October 2017.