Staying Connected payment plan
Terms and Conditions
- For the duration of your Staying Connect payment plan (‘Payment Plan’), you must pay the amounts as agreed by you and outlined in your confirmation letter.
- You acknowledge and agree that your Payment Plan payments do not represent your actual usage, and do not include any existing debt on your relevant account as at the commencement of your Payment Plan.
- Any amounts billed and not paid during the term of your Payment Plan will be added to the outstanding balance of your account.
- You can choose to increase your Payment Plan payments or to make an extra payment at any time.
- Your Payment Plan will apply for an agreed term, during which time AGL will provide you with practical assistance to assist you in reducing your energy consumption. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to implement the practical assistance provided by AGL.
- AGL may extend your Payment Plan by notice to you in writing. At the end of your Payment Plan, you can contact AGL to discuss other assistance available to you under AGL’s Staying Connected program. This may include, but is not limited to, access to an AGL Assist Payment Arrangement. If you do not contact AGL to make other arrangements, you must pay the outstanding amount on your account as required by AGL.
- If you do not make your Payment Plan payments in full by the due date, AGL will contact you to agree to a new Payment Plan, which may include different payment amounts or payment frequency. If AGL cannot contact you or you continue to fail to make your Payment Plan payments in accordance with your Payment Plan, AGL may cancel your Payment Plan.
- If you move house your Payment Plan will be automatically cancelled and you can apply to set up a Payment Plan at your new house. If you switch providers, your Payment Plan will be automatically cancelled.
- If you wish to end your Payment Plan, then you must contact AGL and give at least 3 business days' notice prior to the due date of your next Payment Plan payment.
- If your Payment Plan is cancelled for any reason, AGL will notify you of this in writing and you must pay the remaining balance of your account as required by AGL.
- AGL may vary these terms and conditions at any time with written notice to you.