Help for today
Our Drought Relief Assistance initiative could help you get back on track with your energy bills and take some pressure off running your farm. Simply complete the online application form and you could wipe up to $1,500 (incl GST) of existing debt from your AGL business energy account. #
Please note, this assistance package is open until the earlier of 30 June 2020 or the subscription limit being reached.
Free financial counselling
With Drought Relief Assistance, you can also register for independent and confidential advice from a community based financial counselor, at no cost to you. Simply tick the relevant box on your application form and a representative will be in touch.
Have a question about your application? Call us on 131 245 to chat to our team.
*Active AGL Business Account: Any customer who is currently signed on to an AGL SME Energy Plan and is using less than the state based large market thresholds for energy consumption.
Small Market Enterprise Thresholds
• Gas = <1 TJ across all states
• Elec <100 MWH for NSW, QLD, VIC
• Elec <160 MWH for SA.
^ATO’s definition of Primary Producer is: A primary producer is an individual, partnership, trust or company operating a primary production business if they undertake: plant or animal cultivation (or both) fishing or pearling (or both) tree farming or felling (or both).
Additional Terms and Conditions:
• Have an active AGL account as of launch date (18th June 2019)
• Up to a maximum of $1,500 incl GST per customer (total across gas/electricity)
• For customers that have multiple accounts, the grant will be applied to the oldest overdue debt first followed by the largest debt
• Maximum of 1 application per customer
• Cannot be applied to multiple properties
• Drought relief payment cannot put the customer into a credit balance
• Once off credit applied to the account
• Cannot be paid out as cash
• Cannot be transferred onto another contract or account
• Decision to award drought relief grant is at AGL’s discretion
• The offer for Drought Relief is only available till 30th June 2020 unless fully subscribed.