AGL: MVFC Inner Sanctum Experience competition
- This competition is open to Victorian residents who are over 18 years of age (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies or people associated with the development of this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion is open from 10.00am AEDT on 12 March 2020 and closes at 11.00pm, 20 May 2020 AEDT (“Promotional Period”).
- Information on eligibility to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is AGL Energy Limited (ABN 74 115 061 375) of 200 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 131 245, agl.com.au (“Promoter”).
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights under or in connection with these Terms and conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To receive automatic entry into the competition draw, eligible individuals must sign up to either the AGL Essentials Saver plan or the AGL Business Essentials Saver plan via www.agl.com.au/victory or with the use of the promo code ‘Melbourne Victory’ over the phone at 1300 369 245 during the Promotional Period.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per customer.
- An Eligible Entrant must be a continuing AGL electricity or gas customer at the time of the competition draw. Each winner must be a current AGL customer, at the time of redeeming their prize. Each prize includes the winning entrant and a friend (18 years and over) to attend the Inner Sanctum experience.
- The prize is a MVFC Inner Sanctum experience for one Victorian residential customer who signs up to the AGL Essentials Saver plan and one Victorian small business customer who signs up to the AGL Business Essentials Saver plan via www.agl.com.au/victory or with the use of the promo code ‘Melbourne Victory’ over the phone at 1300 369 245, before 20 May 2020 at 11.00pm AEDT. Each prize value is worth $4,500 (ex GST). Each prize will be run on separate dates and includes you and a friend, attending one team training session and lunch with three senior players and the MFVC coach in the corporate dining suite.
- The organisation and costs associated with attending the MVFC Inner Sanctum experience, including travel and accommodation, is the winners responsibility.
- The prize must be taken between 1 July, 2020 and 31 August 2020, and at a time and date that is mutually suitable to the winner and Melbourne Victory Football Club.
- This is a game of chance. There are two winners; one Victorian residential customer who signs up to the AGL residential plan and one Victorian small business customer who signs up to the AGL small business plan.
- Winners will be drawn at 12:00pm AEDT on 10 June 2020 at AGL, 699 Bourke Street, Docklands 3008, and will be notified by phone and/or by email, and have their names published on www.agl.com.au/victory within 2 business days of the competition draw.
- The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the winner is announced.
- The prize is not transferrable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If, for any reason, the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting the Promoter, any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- All entrants consent to the Promoter using their submission and/or any components of the submission (including any photograph, film and/or recording), whether or not they are a winner in the competition, in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting the Promoter, any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with preparing and submitting an entry and accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network and all Entrants release Facebook from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
i. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
ii. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
iii. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
iv. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
v. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
vi. use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.