New energy innovations
Switching to solar and taking advantage of our new energy products could reduce your energy consumption from the grid, helping your business save.
- Help manage your energy costs, with predictable low-cost solar energy with our Smart Plan.
- Reduce your energy consumption, with an energy efficient LED lighting upgrade.
- Smarter energy use, with Power Factor Correction technology.
Start saving with solar
Switching to solar is easy with AGL. Go solar for $0 upfront, or pay upfront and own the system straight away.
- Help lower your daytime energy costs by producing and consuming energy from the solar system.
- Potential for an immediate tax deduction on purchases of business assets less than $20,000.*
- You could be paid for the excess electricity the solar system feeds back into the grid.**
Offer valid for three months from date of signed Electricity or Gas Sales Agreement. *Seek independent tax advice to see if your small business could benefit from the upfront purchase of a solar system. **Dependent on your location, government regulation and energy plan with your electricity retailer. ^Discount applied to upfront purchase price of the system. Minimum system size 30kW. Limited to one site per ABN.
Switch on to LED lighting
Lighting upgrades can be a cost effective way to improve energy efficiency.
- Save money on your energy bills through reduced energy consumption.
- Our team of specialists design and deliver a tailored solution.
- Replacing halogen downlights with LEDs can reduce energy costs by up to 80%.
Offer valid for three months from date of signed Electricity or Gas Sales Agreement. + If you purchase a minimum of 10 high bays.
Increase efficiency with Power Factor Correction
Power Factor Correction is designed to minimise the amount of ‘unusable power’ drawn from the grid.
- Reduce kVA demand and therefore reduce electricity costs.
- Extend the life of your equipment.
- More power for site expansion without needing new switchboards and cable.
Offer valid for three months from date of signed Electricity or Gas Sales Agreement. *Minimum system size 125kVAr. Additional costs may apply for non-standard installation, extra cabling, upgrades or modification to switchboards or meters.
With over 175 years of experience, we’re constantly growing, creating and innovating to provide clean and affordable energy.
We only use high quality panels and products which undergo numerous control checks throughout the production process.
After an in-depth conversation, our experts will tailor a system to match the size and energy requirements of your business.