AGL's Large Business New Connections team will make sure connecting electricity or gas to multiple sites runs as smoothly as possible.
This specialist team handles all your questions and resolves any issues so your new electricity and gas connections are up and running when they need to be. And because you have just one team and one point of contact there are no missing links. As part of the service, you'll receive:
- updates via SMS and email
- a dedicated phone number and email address, and
- online access to raise new connection requests and track their progress in real time.
Enquire now or call the AGL Large Business New Connections Team on 1300 793 477.
- For New Connections and Additions/Alterations in VIC: EWR form
- For Abolishment in VIC: VESI form
- For New Connections, Additions/Alterations and Abolishments in NSW: CCEW form
- For New Connections in Ergon: Form A
- For Abolishment in Ergon: Ergontep Abolishment form
- For New Connection, Additions/Alterations in Energex: a Form 2 is submitted through the Energex Web portal.
- For Abolishment in Energex: Form 1345
- For a Tariff change in Energex: QESI form
- For New Connections, Additions/Alteration and Abolishment in SAPN: Form A
- For Tariff change in Ausgrid: Network Tariff Application form