We take into consideration whole of life costs, delivery lead times, quality and performance of proposed goods/services, health, safety and environmental performance, service level commitments, innovation and activity that leads to ongoing cost efficiencies in our decision making.
We're improving how we collaborate with our suppliers
From November 2017 onwards, we use SAP Ariba as our tool for sourcing events and contracting goods and services across all AGL locations. SAP Ariba assists us in ensuring that we meet our objectives in a simple and effective manner.
Everything we do complies with the highest standards of compliance and ethics, always respecting our code of conduct.
- We expect our suppliers to comply with these standards always respecting our supplier code of conduct.
- We strive to build sustainable and added-value relationships with our suppliers.
- We believe in the power of our supply base as a way to unlock growth that benefits both parties.
- We continue to drive quality improvements for what we procure.
- We support our actions with strong policies, standards, processes and behaviours.
For more information please review the AGL Supplier Code of Conduct.
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (PO T&C's)
If AGL and a Supplier have not entered into a separate contract, Purchase Orders are subject to, and is issued in accordance with, the Purchase Order Terms and Conditions available for download below. The Purchase Order, the Terms and Conditions (including any other documents incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions) will together form the Agreement.
- Purchase Order - Terms and Conditions (Goods and Services- Australian Suppliers)
Become an AGL Supplier
Interested in becoming an AGL supplier?
- Once your expression of interest is received it will be forwarded to the most appropriate AGL Procurement person. We will only respond to your Expression of Interest if there is an opportunity for you to conduct business with AGL.
Interested in participating in a AGL Sourcing Event?
- AGL now uses Ariba for all AGL sourcing and contract activities. Supplier participation to AGL Sourcing Event will be by AGL email invitation only.
- AGL email invitation to suppliers will provide instructions on how you can register in Ariba or review and choose whether to participate in a AGL Sourcing Event.
- All suppliers intending to participant in a AGL Sourcing Event will be required to register in Ariba. Supplier registration in Ariba AGL Sourcing and Contract is free.
If you are interested in becoming an AGL supplier, click on the Expression of Interest Form button below.
What is Ariba?
Ariba is a global best-in-class cloud procurement system that will allow AGL to maximise our benefits when sourcing goods and services and ensure that we optimise value from enhanced contract management capabilities.
Access to AGL e-tender tools
If you have received an AGL invitation (via email) to bid on a tender, please follow the emailed instructions and complete your Ariba registration.
If you have already registered, you can access the AGL Ariba Portal here.
For more information, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at the relevant site below.
Phone: (02) 9921 2400
Phone: (02) 6524 0623
AGL Loy Yang
Phone 1: (03) 5173 2681
Phone 2: (03) 5173 3019
Phone: (08) 8240 9233