Everything we do complies with the highest standards of compliance and ethics, always respecting our code of conduct.
- We expect our Suppliers to comply with these standards always respecting our Supplier Code of Conduct.
- We strive to build sustainable and added-value relationships with our Suppliers.
- We believe in the power of our supply base as a way to unlock growth that benefits both parties.
- We continue to drive quality improvements for what we procure.
- We support our actions with strong policies, standards, processes, and behaviours.
For more information please review the AGL Supplier Code of Conduct.
AGL has partnered with SAP Fieldglass®, SAP Ariba® and SAP S/4HANA® to fulfill our vision of moving away from paper and manually transmitted documents. These enhancements will enable us to ‘Source faster, buy easier and pay right’ using standardised processes and platforms.
Suppliers for AGL’s Corporate and Gas & Renewable sites are going live with the SAP Fieldglass®, SAP Ariba, and SAP S/4HANA® processes from 1st November 2018.
Suppliers for AGL’s Loy Yang and Macquarie sites will go live with the SAP Fieldglass®, SAP Ariba®, and SAP S/4HANA® processes from 1st May 2019. Until this date or notified otherwise please continue with current processes.
For our systems to work smoothly and to ensure Suppliers get paid on time AGL has implemented a ‘No PO / No Pay’ policy. Suppliers who do not quote the relevant PO number on their invoice may have the invoice returned delaying payment.
Back to top >>
If AGL and a Supplier have not entered into a separate contract, Purchase Orders are subject to and is issued in accordance with, the Purchase Order Terms and Conditions available for download below. The Purchase Order, the Terms and Conditions (including any other documents incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions) will together form the Agreement.
A Health & Safety ‘Authority to Mobilise’ (ATM) may be required depending upon the scope of service you have been engaged to complete. Where you have been directed to complete an HSE ATM, it is a condition of entry to the site.
Are you a Contractor?
A place for current and future contracting partners to request and obtain HSE related information. Visit the portal below.
Becoming an AGL Supplier
Interested in becoming an AGL Supplier?
- Once your expression of interest is received it will be forwarded to the most appropriate AGL Procurement person. We will only respond to your Expression of Interest if there is an opportunity for you to conduct business with AGL.
Interested in participating in an AGL Sourcing Event?
- AGL now uses Ariba for all AGL sourcing and contract activities. Supplier participation to AGL Sourcing Event will be by AGL email invitation only.
- AGL email invitation to Suppliers will provide instructions on how you can register in Ariba or review and choose whether to participate in an AGL Sourcing Event.
- All Suppliers intending to participant in an AGL Sourcing Event will be required to register in Ariba. Supplier registration in Ariba AGL Sourcing and Contract is free.
If you are interested in becoming an AGL Supplier, click on the button below.
In 2017, AGL became a signatory to the Australian Supplier Payment Code developed by the Business Council of Australia. This provides Small Business Suppliers with a standard payment term of 30 days from valid invoice receipt.
If you have fewer than 20 employees, please email us to request the registration form at PaymentTerms@agl.com.au.
Once you have completed and returned the form, and AGL is satisfied that you meet the requirements, your payment terms will be changed to 30 days from invoice and you will be notified via return email.
- 32 days from end of month for Suppliers with 20 employees or more
- 30 days from invoice for approved Small Business Suppliers with fewer than 20 employees (per process outlined on this page)
Please contact us at PaymentTerms@agl.com.au with your request.
Visit http://www.bca.com.au/policy-agenda/australian-supplier-payment-code for more information.