AGL Energy Ltd – entry requirement to AGL workplaces - COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination
Throughout the pandemic AGL Energy Ltd (AGL) has acted in accordance with Government issued public health advice and directions to seek to minimise the spread of COVID-19.
AGL is continuing to protect our people, as well as people visiting and working on our sites by implementing a policy to ensure everyone entering our locations are vaccinated against COVID-19.
In order to obtain entry to any AGL workplace (includes site, office or other premises) on or after 28 February 2022, AGL requires your company to ensure that all employees and sub-contractors are fully vaccinated, including any required booster dose.
Should your employees and/or sub-contractors not be able to demonstrate they are vaccinated against COVID-19 by 28 February 2022, the relevant personnel will be refused entry and unable to enter any AGL sites from 28 February 2022 and until they can demonstrate they are vaccinated against COVID-19.
Everything we do complies with the highest standards of compliance and ethics, always respecting our code of conduct.
- We expect our suppliers to comply with these standards always respecting our Supplier Code of Conduct.
- We strive to build sustainable and added-value relationships with our suppliers.
- We believe in the power of our supply base as a way to unlock growth that benefits both parties.
- We continue to drive quality improvements for what we procure.
- We support our actions with strong policies, standards, processes, and behaviours.
For more information please review the AGL Supplier Code of Conduct (PDF).
AGL has partnered with SAP Fieldglass®, SAP Ariba® and SAP S/4HANA® to fulfill our vision of moving away from paper and manually transmitted documents. These enhancements will enable us to ‘Source faster, buy easier and pay right’ using standardised processes and platforms.