When it comes to procurement at AGL, we seek the best value as opposed to the lowest price.
We take into consideration: whole of life costs, delivery lead times, the quality and performance of proposed goods/services, health safety and environmental performance, service level commitments, innovation and activity that will lead to ongoing cost efficiencies in our decision making.
Everything we do complies with the highest standards of compliance and ethics, consistent with our code of conduct.
- We expect our suppliers to comply with these standards always respecting our supplier code of conduct.
- We strive to build sustainable and added-value relationships with our suppliers.
- We believe in the power of our supply base as a way to unlock growth that benefits both parties.
- We continue to drive quality improvements for what we procure.
- We support our actions with strong policies, standards, processes and behaviors.
Become an AGL supplier
Once your expression of interest is received it will be forwarded to the most appropriate AGL procurement person. We will only respond to your expression of interest if there is an opportunity for you to conduct business with AGL.
Open Expression of Interest Form
If you have an enquiry regarding procurement with AGL, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions, if you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at the relevant site via the contact details below.
Access e-tender tools
AGL currently has tools to invite vendors to participate on specific sourcing events. If you have been invited to bid on a tender, please follow the links below to access the tools.