Each year, we provide a transparent account of our performance in relation to the social, environmental and economic challenges and opportunities facing our business, our industry and the communities that we operate in.
The 2018 Sustainability Report includes:
- a transparent summary of how we have performed against the targets we set ourselves for FY18, as well as the targets we have set for FY19
- a deep dive into the energy landscape, encompassing issues of an evolving energy market, an inclusive and sustainable transition to lower-carbon electricity, and our approach to taking a leadership role on issues that are important to our business and our stakeholders
- information on our key sustainability issues, divided into the five subject areas of customers, stakeholders (including our community), our people, environment and economic performance, and
- a centralised data centre, where comprehensive performance data is available to view and download.
This report has been prepared in accordance with the GRI Standards: Core option. Deloitte was engaged to undertake limited assurance of the 2018 Sustainability Report in accordance with the Australian Standard ASAE 3000 (Assurance Engagements other than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information).
Previous Sustainability Reports
- 2017 Sustainability Report
- 2016 Sustainability Report
- 2015 Sustainability Report
- 2014 Sustainability Report
- 2013 Sustainability Report
- 2012 Sustainability Report
- 2011 Sustainability Report
- 2010 Sustainability Report
- 2009 Sustainability Report
- 2008 Sustainability Report
- 2007 Sustainability Report
Back to top >>