AGL’s Move-in Guarantee – important information
What is the AGL Move-in Guarantee?
- If your electricity isn’t connected by midnight on the agreed move-in date, you may claim up to $250 credit per day for expenses you have incurred, until your power is connected.
Who does the AGL Move-in Guarantee apply to?
- AGL’s Move-in Guarantee applies to residential electricity customers who arrange their connection directly at agl.com.au or by calling AGL.
- You can arrange your move at any time.
What should I do to make sure I’m connected and covered by the Move-in Guarantee?
- Simply contact AGL to arrange your preferred move-in date.
- You can select a date in advance or call AGL before 1pm Monday to Friday to arrange next business day connection.
- Make sure there is safe access to your electricity meter and the main electrical switch is turned off.
What if I need to make a claim?
- Just contact AGL on 131 245 to let us know that you weren’t connected on time and to rearrange your connection with AGL.
- Make your claim at the time you rearrange your connection or at any time within four weeks of the initially agreed move-in date.
- Please keep your receipts as AGL may request proof of purchase for expenses incurred as a result of the late connection.
- Your credit will appear on your first AGL electricity bill for your new house, as a one-off GST exclusive amount.
Simply arrange your move online or call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 1300 AGL MOVE. It’s that easy.