- Information on eligibility to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is AGL Energy Limited (ABN 74 115 061 375) of 200 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 131 245 (Promoter).
- This competition is open to Victorian residents only who are over 18 years of age (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies or people associated with the development of this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion is open from 9.00am AEDT on 11 September 2018 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT on 30 September 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights under or in connection with these Terms and conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To make an eligible entry and go into the draw to win one (1) of four (4) double memberships to Zoo’s Victoria an Eligible Entrant must:
a) correctly answer the stated trivia question; and
b) provide their name, email address, phone number
- Each person (in their capacity as an individual) may make one eligible entry into the competition. An eligible entry in an individual capacity is one submitted by a single Eligible Entrant who, if chosen to be a winning entrant, will be the sole recipient of the relevant prize.
- Entrants bear full responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries. Entries that are reasonably considered to be incomprehensible by the judges will not be judged as part of the competition.
- Individual Zoo Victoria memberships are valued at $111. Each prize is valued at $222, and the total prize pool for this competition is valued at $888.
- The draw will take place at AGL offices, 699 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC, 3008 on Monday 1 October 2018. If for whatever reason an individual is not able to take the prize or does not take it up within a reasonable time as stipulated by the Promoter, the judging panel will select the next drawn eligible entry to receive the prize.
- All winners will be notified by the Promoter, by phone or email address using the contact details provided as part of their entry. The winner’s name will be published at https://www.agl.com.au/zoos-victoria-competition
- The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the winner is announced.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If, for any reason, the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting the Promoter, any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
f) use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Zoos Victoria reserves the right to refuse any application for membership.
- If your membership is suspended or cancelled, all membership benefits including access to Zoos Victoria properties will be suspended.
- A Zoos Victoria membership is only valid during the period up to and including the date of expiry (28/6/2019).
- A valid Zoos Victoria membership grants the listed members unlimited entry during normal opening hours to Melbourne Zoo, Healesville Sanctuary and Werribee Open Range Zoo until 28 June 2019.
- A Zoos Victoria membership is not refundable.
- A Zoos Victoria membership is not transferable. Only the named person/s listed on a membership card may use it.
- For a full list of Zoos Victoria memberships Terms and conditions please click here