Congratulations Russell Young, our MVFC player appearance winner.
AGL’s MVFC Player Appearance Competition Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is open to Victorian residents who are over 18 years of age (Eligible Entrant). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies or people associated with the development of this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion is open from 9.00am AEDT on Wednesday 12 December 2018 and closes at 12.00am AEDT on Wednesday 16 January 2019 (Promotional Period).
- Information on eligibility to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is AGL Energy Limited (ABN 74 115 061 375) of 200 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (Promoter). The Promoter’s telephone number is 131 245.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights under or in connection with these terms and conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To receive an automatic entry, Eligible Entrants must sign up to an AGL Victory VIP energy plan for gas and/or electricity during the Promotional Period by visiting www.agl.com.au/victory (Eligible Entry).
- Individuals must be on an AGL Victory VIP energy plan for gas and/or electricity at the time of the draw to be eligible to claim the prize if drawn as the winner.
- Each person (in their capacity as an individual) may submit one Eligible Entry into the competition. In order to be an Eligible Entrant, an entrant must be able to bring a friend along to the dinner.
- The prize is one (1) dinner for one winner and their guest with three (3) Senior Melbourne Victory players at a restaurant based in the Melbourne CBD. The total prize value is up to $1000.
- The draw will take place at AGL offices, 699 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC, 3008 at 10:00 am AEDT Wednesday 13 February 2019. If for whatever reason an individual is not able to take the prize or does not take it up within a reasonable time as stipulated by the Promoter, the judging panel will select the next Eligible Entry to receive the prize.
- All winners will be notified by the Promoter, by phone or email address using the contact details provided as part of their entry. Acceptance of the prize means the winner accepts the terms of the competition. The winner’s name will be published on agl.com.au/AGLPlayerComp
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into after the winner is announced.
- The prize is not transferable exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize must be taken before 31 July 2019, and at a time and date that is mutually agreed by the winner and Melbourne Victory Football Club, both acting reasonably.
- If, for any reason, the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting the Promoter, any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- All entrants consent to the Promoter using their submission and/or any components of the submission (including any photograph, film and/or recording), whether or not they are a winner in the competition, in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting the Promoter, any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with preparing and submitting an entry and accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network and all Entrants release Facebook from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control)
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.