How the subscription works
We’ve created a flexible electric vehicle subscription with the included extras you need. So you can drive towards a greener future, without the commitment of owning a car.
Your fixed weekly payment will cover the things you need to get rolling - like the car, insurance and maintenance. We'll also manage your charging station.
Our qualified electrician will set up a charger for you to use during the subscription period and, when they're ready, we'll deliver your new wheels to your door.
Our delivery team will practice safe, contactless delivery of vehicles and chargers.
Unfortunately, due to Government restrictions, Victorian orders will be waitlisted.
Which cars can I choose from?
We've got four models to choose from (subject to availability). You'll get all the same inclusions, no matter which one you pick.
- 270km range (WTLP)
- 40kWH battery
- 405L cargo volume
- Single pedal driving with e-PedalTM
- Satellite navigation and reverse camera
- 311km range (WLTP)
- 38kWH battery
- 357L cargo volume
- Adaptive cruise control
- Satellite navigation and reverse camera
- 449km driving range (WLTP)
- 64kWH battery
- 332L cargo volume
- Regenerative breaking
- Hyundai SmartSenseTM Safety Features
- 460km range (NEDC)
- 50kWH battery
- 425L cargo volume
- Drive a brand new car
- Accelerate from 0-100 km/h in as little as 5.6 seconds
- Autopilot advanced safety features
How does it compare to buying a car?
The costs of owning a car can really add up. With our subscription, all the important stuff is included in your plan - so there are no expensive surprises.
|AGL EV subscription||Buying an electric vehicle|
|Down payment on the vehicle|
|Long term commitment|
|Repairs and maintenance|
|Charger and installation|
|Delivery, pick up and expert advice|
|Flexibility to swap or upgrade|
|Interest on finance|
Be one of the first to get the wheels turning, leave your details and we'll call you to get you set up.
To be eligible, you need to be an AGL customer who’s 21 or over, with a valid Australian or international driver license.
You'll need to live within 50km of the CBD and have off-street parking. Get in touch to see which cities are eligible and other geographic criteria.
It's all in the details
Here's exactly what you'll get in your subscription.
- A late model electric car with low mileage
- Comprehensive car insurance with $2000 excess
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Standard maintenance on the car, its battery and charger (including tyres, windscreen and wipers)
- Installation of a charger at your home
- Free electric vehicle changes every six months, based on product availability
- Us managing your charging
- Climate Active certified carbon neutral electricity offsets
Conditions and charges:
- $800 set up fee applies
- You’ll be invoiced monthly in advance
- Price reduction every 12 months
- If you miss a payment, we'll charge $27.50 in late fees each week until we get your payment
- If you cancel in the first six months, we'll charge $150 fee to cover the cost of removing the charger from your home
- If we need to do any structural or groundworks to install your charger, we may charge a fee to cover these costs
Frequently asked questions
Yes, as long as you have permission in writing from your landlord.
Yes, in most cases. We'll generally just need 30 days' notice to organise your new wheels.
We're working on it. If new cars become available, we'll let you know.
They're used cars in mint condition and with a low mileage.
Sorry, we're not offering test drives right now.
We'll confirm this when you sign up, but it's usually around 30 days.
An electrician will be in touch to arrange installation before the car arrives.
You tell us when and where suits you, and we'll arrange a professional handover and training at your home.
Yes, you're covered for 24/7 roadside assistance and insurance (with a $2,000 excess). We'll send you the contract and insurance documents when you sign up, so you can see all the details.
Yes, general maintenance (including tyres) is covered - all the details will be in your contract.
It's one month. You can cancel one month in advance by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
It's our home of innovation, where our teams, partners and customers collaborate to seek new answers to big questions about how we can live better.