AGL Energy Online
Log in
Log in

Camden Gas Project

Camden landing page

New South Wales imports 95 percent of its gas from other states, with the remaining 5 percent produced by AGL’s Camden Gas Project in the Macarthur region south-west of Sydney. With 144 wells – 96 currently in production – operating safely since 2001 side by side farms, horse studs and local communities, the Camden Gas Project is an important source of energy for Sydney and New South Wales.

The Rosalind Park Gas Plant is the central element of the Camden Gas Project, where natural gas is collected via low pressure underground gathering lines, processed and transmitted into the natural gas network, ready for use by households and businesses.

View all Camden Gas Project documents

Complaints and enquiries

 Amer Hussein  Community & Stakeholder Relations
 Phone  1300 799 716 or 02 4633 5200
 Mail   PO Box 67, Menangle NSW 2568 



View All FAQs
< >

Download for Web | Print


Your web browser is not supported works with a wide range of browsers and mobile devices. However, if you'd like to use many of our latest features, please upgrade to a fully supported browser.

Find the latest versions of our supported browsers below...

Browser Company
Download Chrome Google
Download Firefox Mozilla
Download Internet Explorer Microsoft
Download Safari Apple