Moving your business is easy with AGL
Sign up online in just 5 minutes
Whether you're already a customer or looking to switch to AGL, you can connect your new business address 24/7 over the phone on 133 835 or in just a few clicks online.
Organise a move in:
1. Click on the 'Moving' button on the right and follow the instructions on the screen
2. Log in to AGL Energy Online
3. If you haven’t already registered for AGL Energy Online, ensure that you have your recent energy bill handy
4. Select Register on the top right hand corner of agl.com.au. You will be automatically directed to My Account, AGL Energy Online’s account management homepage, once you have registered.
5. Select Moving on the top of the page, and follow the instructions on the screen.
Organise a disconnection:
To request a disconnection of gas and/or electricity at your current address, please call 133 835 (Monday to Friday, 8am until 6pm AEST).
AGL operates in four states, each with their own rules for connection and disconnection. All four have different connection fees and in some cases, disconnection or final reading fees.
These fees cover the cost for someone (generally your energy distributor) to visit your premises and take a gas or electricity meter reading outside of their normal schedule. Because distributors don’t bill customers directly, these fees are billed to AGL. These fees are then passed on to you and will appear on your first or final bill.
If you are on an AGL Advantage energy plan and you’re not transferring this plan to your next premises, an early termination fee may apply if you disconnect before the end of the fixed term.