AGL Procurement strives to ensure easy interactions and valuable relationships.
We take into consideration whole of life costs, delivery lead times, quality and performance of proposed goods/services, health, safety and environmental performance, service level commitments, innovation and activity that leads to ongoing cost efficiencies in our decision making.
All AGL locations will be using Ariba for sourcing or tendering goods and services events.
If you are already registered on the Ariba network you will be able to participate in these events. If you are not registered on the Ariba network, it is free to join and you can participate.
Everything we do complies with the highest standards of compliance and ethics, always respecting our code of conduct.
- We expect our suppliers to comply with these standards always respecting our supplier code of conduct.
- We strive to build sustainable and added-value relationships with our suppliers.
- We believe in the power of our supply base as a way to unlock growth that benefits both parties.
- We continue to drive quality improvements for what we procure.
- We support our actions with strong policies, standards, processes and behaviours.
For more information please review the AGL Supplier Code of Conduct.
Interested in becoming an AGL supplier?
- Once your expression of interest is received it will be forwarded to the most appropriate AGL Procurement person. We will only respond to your Expression of Interest if there is an opportunity for you to conduct business with AGL
Interested in participating in a AGL Sourcing Event?
- AGL now uses Ariba for all AGL sourcing and contract activities. Supplier participation to AGL Sourcing Event will be by AGL email invitation only.
- AGL email invitation to suppliers will provide instructions on how you can register in Ariba or review and choose whether to participate in a AGL Sourcing Event.
- All suppliers intending to participant in a AGL Sourcing Event will be required to register in Ariba. Supplier registration in Ariba AGL Sourcing and Contract is free.
If you are interested in becoming an AGL supplier, click on the Expression of Interest Form button below.
What is Ariba?
Ariba is a global best-in-class cloud procurement system that will allow AGL to maximise our benefits when sourcing goods and services and ensure that we optimise value from enhanced contract management capabilities.
Why are we doing this?
- Currently AGL has many disparate sourcing processes, policies and systems which is inefficient for suppliers to consistently respond to AGL Sourcing Events.
- Ariba will allow both AGL Procurement and suppliers to work together throughout the sourcing and contract activities, reducing cycle times, resulting in quicker decision making and awarding of contracts.
- Ariba will also facilitate the use of electronic signatures through DocuSign to execute contracts.
If you have any questions about the new Source to Contract component of Ariba, please email us at email@example.com.
All AGL locations will be using Ariba for all sourcing or tendering all goods and services events.
If you have received an AGL invitation (via email) to bid on a tender, please follow the emailed instructions and complete your Ariba registration.
If you have already registered, you can access the AGL Ariba Portal here.
For more information, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at the relevant site below.
AGL Loy Yang